Thursday, January 15, 2009

Money Saving Tips - 3 Debt Reduction Strategies




If knowledge is power, then after you have finished this article, you will be feel like Mighty Man when this subject is brought up in casual conversation.

1. Don't pay off the record interest first, pay off the nominal amount first.

This may sound defy-intuitive but it plant greatly better than the everyday belief of paying off the record interest first. Paying off the buck amount plant by ration to more promptly eliminate the number of cards that you have to pay off, thus allowing you to free up more money to make better payments on the enduring cards.

2. restore High-Interest cards with Low-Interest Credit Cards.

As you continue to read this article, pay special attention to how parts 1 and 2 relate to one another.

Here is another second when you have the right to probe my credibility as an novelist. However, if you give me a second, I am sure that I can regain your belief. Most people only look at the yearly fee. In my case, the yearly fee was about $120 per year. I know it looks like a lot, but my monthly interest fees went from about $65 to about $25 per month a difference of $480 a year. Even when you deduct my $120 yearly fee, I was still up about $30 per month. It does not look like greatly but that one clean debt decline tactic rewarded my ring check.

3. Try to secure a line of credit to pay off your Credit Card checks

This will not look like it makes a big difference both but your credit card interest could be about 30% while the interest on a line of credit might be fewer than 10%. I must caution you still, if you elect this path you must halt with your credit cards excluding one for emergencies. If you run up your line of credit account and your credit cards again, then you will find manually in a colossal fallacy of debt that you might not be able to crawl out of.

In closing, it will benefit you to seek out other resources on this topic if you feel that you dont yet have a firm understanding of the subject matter.

Learn More:Author: Jeff Raford
http://jeffraford-financedebtmanagement.blogspot.com/

No comments: